Frequently Asked Questions
1. How old is this motel and how many units do you have?
»Our motel was built in 1994 and is the newest motel in this area. We have 30 rooms and they are all on ground level.
2. What kind of rooms do you have?
» We have Queen, King, Double Queen, Queen with a bunk bed, Handicap and Jacuzzi Suite.
3. Do you have smoking and pet rooms?
» Yes, we have both.
4. Do you have internet in the rooms?
» The motel has WiFi.
5. Do you have refrigerator and microwaves in the rooms?
» Yes, all our rooms have a refrigerator and a microwave.
6. How far is your motel from Newport, Sandpoint, Priest Lake, Spirit Lake and Spokane?
» Our motel is 5mi to Newport, ~20mi to Sandpoint, Priest Lake and Spirit Lake, ~50mi to Spokane and Coeur D'alene
7. Do you have weekly rate?
» Yes, weekly rates (depending on the season).
8. What kind of recreation activity is in the surrounding area?
» There are many lakes and rivers for fishing and boating. 5 golf courses are within 30 minutes drive. This area is also great for hunting deer, bear, elk, moose, duck, turkey...
9. Do you have continental breakfast?
» Yes, in the summer
10. Are your rooms clean?
» Yes. We have been told by many world travelers that we are one of the cleanest motel they have stayed in.
11. Do you have hair dryers , irons and ironing boards available?
» Yes, hair dryers are in all the rooms and irons and ironing boards are available upon request.
12. Are there any restaurants near by?
»There are plenty of places to eat in the area. Many are within walking distance.
13. How to make a reservation?
» Fill up ALL the fields on the registration form and submit. Reservation won't be completed if any of the information is missing. You can also reserve a room over the phone.
14. What is your cancellation policy?
» 48 hours in advance
15. What is check in and check out time?
» Check-in time is between 1 pm and 8 pm. Check-out time is 11 am. For a late arrival, please contact us and we can make arrangements. Late check outs available (Fees may apply)