1. How old is this motel and how many units do you have?
»Our motel was built in 1994 and is the newest motel in this area. We have 30 rooms and they are all on ground level.
2. What kind of rooms do you have?
» We have Queen, King, Double Queen, Handicap and Jacuzzi Suite Room.
3. Do you have smoking and pet rooms?
» Yes, we have both.
4. Do you have internet in the rooms?
» The motel has wifi.
5. Do you have refrigerator and microwaves in the rooms?
» Yes, all our room have a refrigerator and a microwave.
6. How far is your motel from Newport, Sandpoint, Priest Lake, Spirit Lake and Spokane?
» Our motel is a 5 minute drive to Newport. 25 minute drive to Sandpoint, Priest Lake and Spirit Lake. 50 minute drive to Spokane and Coeur D'alene
7. Do you have weekly and monthly rate?
» Yes, Weekly and monthly rates, (depending on the season).
8. What kind of recreation activity is in the surrounding area?
» There are many lakes and rivers for fishing and boating. 5 golf courses are within 30 minutes drive. This area is also the paradise of hunting for deer, bear and elk.
9. Do you have continental breakfast?
» Yes, in the summer
10. Are your rooms clean?
» Yes. We have been told by many world travelers that we are one of the cleanest motel they have stayed in.
11. Do you have hair dryers , irons and ironing boards available?
» Yes, hair dryers are in all the rooms and irons and ironing boards you can borrow from the front desk.
12. Is there anywhere to eat nearby?
»There are plenty of places to eat in the area, including Chinese, Mexican, Italian food.
13. How to make a reservation?
» Fill up ALL the fields on the registration form and submit. Reservation won't be completed if any of the information is missing.
14. What is your cancellation policy?
» 48 hours cancellation
15. What is check in and check out time?
» Check-in time is 1 pm and check-out time is 11 am