Eagle's Nest Motel
The Eagle's Nest Motel was built in 1994 and is the newest and cleanest hotel in this area. We offer a variety of rooms ranging from Single Queens to Jacuzzi Suites. Each room is on ground floor with parking in front of your door. For your specific needs, handicap rooms and some pet rooms are available. We can easily accommodate vehicles with trailers. Depending upon the season, nearby activities include: skiing, golfing, snowmobiling, hunting, fishing and hiking. Eagle's Nest Motel has the largest gallery of chain saw carved bears, surrounding the motel. Come see them or even buy and take one home. The Washington state border is only 5 miles away as Newport, WA is the next town over. We are 25 miles away from Priest Lake, Idaho and 23 miles from Sandpoint, Idaho.
Clean Comfortable Affordable
- Large parking (big enough for Semi, trailers, boats...)
- Parking is under video surveillance for our guest's safety.
- Rooms are on ground floor with parking in front of the door.
- Continental breakfast is served in the summer. Breakfast room can be used by guests for small meetings or get togethers.
- Patio with a river view and a BBQ grill for guest's use.
- In room food delivery available from the restaurant next door (Hardwood grill).
What is happening around here
* In May, Sandpoint has the Lost in the ’50s, Annual retro celebration that includes a downtown classic car parade and show, rock 'n' roll concerts at the fairgrounds, and more. Lostinthe50s.org
* If you come out the last weekend in July, Timber's Day is held just a few minutes away in downtown Priest River. The celebration starts Friday night with the Asphalt Angels’ Hot Neon Nights car cruise at 7 p.m. Early Saturday morning the Spartans Adult Booster Club begins a Huckleberry Pancake Breakfast at 6 a.m., followed by the Rotary Club's Run for the Berries fun run. Arts and craft booths open at 10 a.m., the parade begins at 11 a.m. along with the food booths opening at 11 a.m. Logging events and competitions begin at 1 p.m. until 4 p.m., as well as the Asphalt Angels car show at the Junior High School. The Asphalt Angels provide a family dance at Mitchell’s Harvest Foods parking lot beginning at 7 p.m.
* In August Traditional Salish Fair & Pow Wow takes place at the Kalispel Tribe Headquarters in Usk. Tribal dances and crafts all day. www.kalispeltribe.com/pow-wow
* The last weekend in September, Priest River is the host of the Rowing Regatta: Head of the Pend Oreille
* Priest River is a part of the Scenic Drive of the International Selkirk Loop.